We are looking for the rare pearl to join our wonderful team as Communications and Marketing Coordinator! At La Savonnerie des Diligences, you are not a number: you are part of a team that values the solutions and ideas of its employees and where collaboration is the basis of the management style.
This coordinator is responsible for developing, planning and coordinating the marketing plan, managing the online presence and conducting market research and analysis. He/she is also responsible for all direct official communications to the B2C client, content production and social networks.
- Develop, plan and coordinate the marketing plan:
- Manage the communication of marketing activities
- Coordinate the adaptation, adaptation and translation of marketing materials for all departments within the company as well as events
- Coordinate the development and graphic design with agencies (as needed) as well as the development of visuals/marketing tools;
- Manage the online presence:
- Design and monitor the posting schedule (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok);
- Interact with customers on social networks
- Create and send newsletters on Mailchimp;
- Update and manage the website and referencing portals;
- Analysis of KPIs to ensure proper management of social networks
- Conduct market research and analysis:
- Conduct competitive intelligence and analysis;
- Evaluate results with tools such as Google Analytics, Meta Business Suite, SocialBlade or Shopify;
- Prepare reports and make recommendations.
- University degree in communications, marketing or other relevant training.
- Excellent command of oral and written French and English;
- Mastery of graphic design software such as Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva;
- Mastery of useful applications for social networks and for the website Meta Business Suite, Asana, Shopify and Langify
Skills and abilities required
- Skill in adapting communication style to the audience;
- Passionate about communications, marketing, writing and social media;
- Keen sense of observation and aesthetics;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Availability and ability to handle sensitive situations, crises and/or diplomatic incidents on social media.
- Permanent full-time position
- Possibility of telecommuting with one day per week on site at our East Bolton office
- Salary to be discussed according to experience