Shipping and return
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Diners Club International credit cards online.
I think my payment was rejected.
Review all your information. Are the expiration date, credit card number, shipping date and security code correct? If so, we are always here to help you if you need it! Just send an email to email@example.com.
How do I get the current status of my order?
Updates will be sent to you via email regarding the status of your order delivery. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!
How do I update my order after I pay?
Contactez-nous à email@example.com afin que nous puissions vous aider à apporter les modifications nécessaires à votre commande.
How do I add something to my order after I pay?
We are here to help you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you adjust your order.
What are your delivery times?
The time between ordering and receiving your order is generally 5-7 business days, except in the case of a stockout (we will notify you and offer alternatives) or at your request (e.g., if you are on vacation).
How do I get free shipping?
Shipping is free on orders of $75.00 or more (before tax, excluding loyalty discounts and coupons).
Our customers who order for $74.99 or less (before tax) will pay a $15.00 shipping fee.
My order has the wrong shipping address.
La Savonnerie des Diligences is not responsible for lost, damaged packages and/or delivery errors. Please verify your shipping address before placing your order (a $15.00 + tax fee applies for an incorrect or incomplete address). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems..
Promo code and shipping costs
Shipping is free on orders of $75.00 or more *before tax, excluding loyalty discounts and coupons*.
Where do you deliver your products?
We ship our products everywhere in Canada. Products are shipped by Canada Post, in expedited mode (3 days or less). At this time, we do not ship outside of Canada through the website. Please contact us directly at email@example.com to get a quote for shipping outside Canada.
Return and exchange
Can I return a product if I am not satisfied?
La Savonnerie des Diligences is committed to your satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, simply return it, along with a copy of the invoice and your complete contact information, by prepaid insured shipping to the following address :
La Savonnerie des Diligences,
343 Route Missisquoi,
Bolton-Est, J0E 1G0.
→ Items must be returned within 10 days of purchase. We will credit your account, or refund your credit card.
** Gift certificates are not refundable. We will not issue a refund for a product that has been used, except in the case of a manufacturing problem. Les frais d'expédition et de manutention ne sont pas remboursables.
For more information, see our policies below.
We ship our products everywhere in Canada. The products are shipped by Canada Post, in accelerated mode (3 days or less).
Our individual customers who order $74.99 or less (before taxes) will pay $15.00 for shipping. We offer free shipping on all orders of $75.00 or more (before taxes, excluding loyalty discounts and coupons). La Savonnerie des Diligences is not responsible for lost or damaged packages and/or delivery errors. Please verify your shipping address before placing your order ($15.00 + taxes will be charged for an erroneous or incomplete address). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems. Our retailers must order $250.00 or more (before taxes) to get free shipping. To get the retailer pricing, you must resell our products; we will send you a user code and password for your online orders. .
The delay between the moment you order and the moment you receive your order is generally 5 to 7 working days, except in the case of a stock shortage (we will notify you and propose alternatives) or at your request (e.g., if you are on vacation).
At this time, we do not ship our products outside of Canada through the website. Please contact us directly at 450 297-3979 to obtain a quote for shipping outside of Canada.
TAXES AND CURRENCY
Sales taxes are calculated according to your province of origin (in Canada). In Quebec, the following sales taxes are applicable: TPS 5% TVQ 9.975%. Our prices are in Canadian dollars (CAD).
PRODUCT RETURN OR EXCHANGE
La Savonnerie des Diligences is committed to your satisfaction! If you are not completely satisfied with one of our products, simply return it, along with a copy of the invoice and your complete contact information, by insured and prepaid mail to the following address La Savonnerie des Diligences, 343 Route Missisquoi, Bolton-Est, J0E 1G0. Items must be returned within 10 days from the date of purchase. We will credit your account or refund your credit card.
**Gift certificates are not refundable. We will not refund a product that has already been used, except in the case of a manufacturing problem. Shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
1.1 Exchange and refund of a defective good What the law says: The Consumer Protection Act states that goods must be fit for normal use for a reasonable period of time. Therefore, the merchant who sold you a good (or its manufacturer) has obligations when a good is defective. Regardless of his exchange or refund policy, he must, at his option: repair the good; exchange it; refund you. Regarding La Savonnerie des Diligences' policy: We can refund or exchange a product if: It was damaged during shipping (if purchased by internet); It is clear that there was a manufacturing defect; It has not been used or opened and purchased within 10 days and less. *No soap will be exchanged or refunded unless there is a major manufacturing defect.
1.2 Exchange and refund of non-defective goodsWhat the law says: You want to exchange the goods you bought or get a refund? If the item is not defective, merchants are not required by law to accept your request.Policies set by merchantsMerchants are not required to have an exchange and refund policy. If they choose to have one, they are free to set the terms. When you go to the store to obtain an exchange, a refund or a credit note, you should have the following documents on hand: the invoice; any document mentioning the conditions of exchange and refund of the good; the instructions for use and maintenance; any document concerning the guarantee. This will save the staff unnecessary research, which may facilitate the return.1 .3 Cancelling a purchase made online, by email or by phone Here is our policy for online orders, as stated on our website: If you change your mind about your purchase, you may cancel the order. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been shipped at the time of cancellation, you will have to return the products ordered to us at your expense. Upon receipt of the products, we will credit your order. Shipping fees are not refundable.
We guarantee that all transactions on our website are 100% secure and that no unauthorized charges will be made to your credit card. We keep your information confidential. We will never sell or give out confidential information to any third party, nor will we share your personal information. Trust us... you are protected! The information contained in your Savonnerie des Diligences account is kept in our protected databases and is never transmitted to a third party. Your email address may be used to communicate with you, but if you no longer wish to receive our communications, you can let us know at any time. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information or your purchases, please contact us. For more information, contact the Savonnerie des Diligences at 450 297-3979 or write us at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions of use
2. Client account, user name, password : Some features of this site require a subscription or registration. By choosing to subscribe or register, you agree to provide truthful information about yourself and to update this information promptly, if necessary, so that it remains accurate and complete. You agree that you are responsible for (1) maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you choose or are assigned at the time of registration or subscription; (2) all activities that occur under your user name or password on the Site; and (3) logging out of your account after each session. In addition, you agree to notify La Savonnerie des Diligences of any unauthorized use of your username or password. In the event of a breach of these conditions, La Savonnerie des Diligences shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
3. Copyrights : All texts, information, photographs, images and illustrations, software and codes available on this site (hereinafter referred to as the content), including the way in which the content is presented, are protected by Canadian copyright laws and belong to La Savonnerie des Diligences. Any reproduction or commercial use (sale, display, workshops) without our authorization is strictly forbidden. No element in this site or its functionalities can be interpreted as conferring to you any right in the software integrated in this site or its functionalities or that can be downloaded from the site, including the intellectual property right in the software.
4. Responsibility for Minors: If you have authorized a minor to browse this Site or use its features, you acknowledge that you are responsible for 1) their online behavior; 2) controlling their access to and use of the Site; and 3) the consequences of any misuse by such minor. We recommend that you supervise the use of this site and its features by minors for whom you are responsible.
5. Disclaimer of Liability : You browse and use this site at your own risk. La Savonnerie des Diligences makes no representations or warranties regarding its Web site, its functionalities and its content, including, without limitation, warranties as to 1) the merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property rights; 2) that the site and its functionalities will operate in a secure and error-free manner; 3) that use of this site or its functionalities will meet your expectations 4) the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of this site, its features and content; 5) the correction of defects or errors that may appear in this site; 6) the absence of viruses or other harmful components in this site and its features; and 7) the secure transmission of communications through this site or its features. La Savonnerie des Diligences and its administrators, employees, agents, licensors or assignees cannot under any circumstances be held responsible for damages of any kind resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this Web site, its functionalities or the content mentioned on it, even if they knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. La Savonnerie des Diligences and its directors, employees, agents, licensors or assignees disclaim all liability for the acts, omissions or conduct of any third party user of this site and its functionalities and any advertiser or sponsor of this site (third party users) and shall not be liable for any harm, loss, damage or expense arising in any way from a) the acts, omissions or conduct of any third party user ; and b) the use of, or the inability to use, any software, content, goods or services from or through any site linked to this website. This website may, from time to time, contain information related to various professional fields of practice, including, but not limited to, health and fitness. This professional information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation for any particular treatment, product or course of action. The use of this site should not replace consultation with a qualified professional.
6. Hyperlinks to other sites : This site contains hyperlinks to other sites (third-party sites) that will take you away from La Savonnerie des Diligences. These hyperlinks are provided for your convenience. These third-party sites are not under the control of La Savonnerie des Diligences and the hyperlinks cannot be interpreted as an approval or endorsement of their content. La Savonnerie des Diligences is not responsible for the content of these third-party sites, for the links they contain, nor for any changes or updates made to them, and does not offer any guarantee concerning them.
7. Cookies : One or more cookies may be placed on the hard drive of the computer from which you are browsing La Savonnerie des Diligences. The cookies sent from this site are not intended to identify you or to use personal information about you. They record information related to navigation on this site from the computer on which the cookie is stored. You may refuse to accept cookies on the hard drive of the computer from which you are browsing this Web site by changing the options in your browser software.