Savonnerie des Diligences offers a good variety of shampoo bars for a number of hair types. It can sometimes be daunting to choose the ideal one among so many choices! We would therefore like to help you by giving you the information you will need to find your perfect match.
Let’s start with dry or curly hair. You should choose a shampoo that is hydrating, nourishing and softening. May we suggest:
- Mrs Mophead (Madame Tignasse) is an all natural shampoo bar appreciated by many for its ability to gently cleanse your hair while providing softness and vibrance to your locks! It contains carrot and sage essential oils, known to stimulate hair vitality and growth! Washing your hair with this could indeed result in stronger, healthier hair for you!
- Mont-Ferréol sea-buckthorn shampoo bar is the ultimate in softness.The added cocoa butter and castor oil wonderfully nourish, hydrate and soften hair. They are left shiny and silky. In addition, ylang ylang essential oil is a star in beautifying hair, giving it strength and shine. We are very proud to have included sea buckthorn puree, berry fruit with multiple virtues, which also contributes greatly to soft and healthy hair.
To cater to oily hair and/or an itchy scalp, we recommend shampoo bars that help control dandruff as well as having exfoliating and fortifying properties. Are go-tos are:
- Marshmallow and cedar shampoo is designed to take care of an oily scalp and/or itchy scalp.. It contributes to adding a beautiful shine to your hair thanks to the marshmallow powder. It also helps to nourish the scalp well, in addition to lightening the lengths.
- The Thorough hair care soap is a composition specially adapted to heavy or thick hair. It is anti-dandruff, fortifying besides being a great natural shine. It is as suitable for oily hair, thanks to the astringent properties of cedar and tea tree as it is for dry hair, thanks to the very nourishing base oils. It is gentle on sensitive or irritated scalps.
- The Maritime shampoo bar is made with Canadian clay and salt, rosemary and horsetail, our mineral-rich shampoo strengthens and stimulates hair growth. Essential oils of patchouli, rosemary and verbena.
- The Arctic shampoo contains burdock to stimulate hair growth and reduce dandruff. Sea salt provides a beautiful lush lather to this shampoo. The essential oils of spruce and lime will strengthen your mane and balance sebum production. 100% vegan product.
If you have blond or gray/white hair and need to avoid those unpleasant yellow streaks at all cost, we have the shampoo bar for you!
- The Blond and White shampoo bar can be used on all hair types, yet has been specifically designed to delight blonde and white hair. Lemon and chamomile essential oils have been specially chosen for their lightening properties and the blue-mauve color helps ward off the unwanted yellowish effect. Honey, on the other hand, deeply and gently cleanses the hair, leaving it well hydrated.
Last, but not least, are two shampoo bars that can be used by all!
- Our red clay shampoo is ideal for hair needing softness, nourishment and hydration. It is suitable for all hair types, even dry or frizzy hair. The formulation of this shampoo contributes to the beautification and shine of your scalp and lengths. The addition of essential oils and vegetable glycerin contribute to its nourishing and hydrating properties.
- The Riverside Shampoo has marshmallow root that softens, nurtures and moisturizes the hair. It is also known to soothe an itchy scalp and combat dandruff. Nettle, as well as thuja essential oil, contributes to hair growth and makes an excellent capillary strengthener when combined with castor oil. You will have the most beautiful hair of all the animal kingdom! 100% vegan product.